The Employee ReEngagement Expert’s Speaker Topics
Peter J. Fogel, humorist/author/entrepreneur (so many hyphens—so little time to do it all), will take you on the rewarding but volatile journey of a professional stand-up comedian/writer in Hollywood to the world of advertising and direct response copywriting.
He’ll show you how he’s brought humor to every aspect of that bumpy trip to lead a more healthier and happier existence—at least that’s what he’s fooled his shrink into believing he has! But MORE importantly how YOU can do the same for FUN & INSANE PROFIT$! (okay the last part I made up.)
The Employee ReEngagement Expert’s topics include:
Sure-Fire Humor Techniques to Create Empathy So You Can Close More Prospects Faster
Your audience will discover:
- Creating Empathy Through Humor So You and Your Prospect Bond Quickly!
- Thinking FUNNY So You Can Create Stories That Captivate Your Listener
- NLP Tips & Techniques That Get Your Prospect in The Buying Mood NOW!
- Story Telling Templates that Help Tell YOUR Story for Optimal Results
Strike While “Your Irony” is HOT: Overcoming Adversity With The Healing Power of Humor (KEYNOTE)
Your audience will discover:
- How to LAUGH, Put YOUR Obstacles Into Perspective & Then Turn Them Into Golden Opportunities!
- How to Fine Tune Your Humor Radar 24/7
- Four Ways To Effectively Use YOUR Funny Bone— & Have The Time of Your Life Doing It!
- Discover how to laugh at yourself (and if not… how to laugh at others)
- How to Use LAUGHTER to Improve Your Health & Wellbeing at Work and at Home
How To Reboot Your Present Career at Your Present Job for Total Success
Your group will experience:
- 4 Proven Ways To Prioritize and Optimally Reinvent Yourself At Your Job
- How to Let Your Fears FUEL You Forward To Reaching Your Goals
- The Five Modes of Learning You Need To Master Any New Skill
- How To Get Out of a SLUMP and Have Clients Clamoring To Work With You!
Building Team Work Through Improvisation (Interactive)
(1/2 day seminar)
You’ve seen the show, “Whose Line is It Anyway?” with Drew Carey. Well, now “The Reinvention Guy” can take those same fun easy-to-learn theater games and show your staff how to work more cohesively…Get ready for LOTS OF LAUGHS and letting go of the stress as your employees discover
- How to Successfully Partner on Projects
- How to Create Spontaneity in the Workplace Techniques to Help you Become a Better Listener
- How to Accept Fear — and Still Move Forward to Reach Your Goal
- How to Get Into the Right Frame of Mind in Order to Achieve Breakthroughs in Thought…
- The Secret to Building Trust with each other
Marketing Secrets of The Masters That Will Boost Your Company Profits
You will learn:
- How To Create the BEST Headline For Your Ad, Website, or Direct Mail Piece (Hint: They’re Found in the National Enquirer)
- The Secret of Getting Into Your Prospect’s Head
- 4 Sure-Fire Guarantees That Will Close The Sale
- 5 Ways To Show Empathy With Your Future Customer
- The “Bar Stool” Technique That Will Make You BOND With Your Reader
In the entertainment and corporate world, The Reinvention Guy’s made audiences of all shapes and sizes laugh for over 25 years. Not only that, but he’s had the good fortune of working along side such veteran celebrities as:
Shirley Jones, Ed Asner, Harry Anderson, Lou Rawls, Jon Stewart, Lucie Arnaz, Dennis Miller, and Ray Romano. Not to mention improvising on the same stage with the legendary Robin Williams (and living to tell about it.)