Times are tough. Unemployment numbers… up and down… up and down. More peaks and valleys than an EKG graph. So what do you do? Do you leave your present place of unemployment and look for greener pastures whilst America is caught in a volatile job market? Or is there a more prudent way to enhance your future without changing careers?
Well, if you are a working pro, nobody has to tell you that changing careers in midstream has many challenges. Some career coaches say that if you’re planning to make a career change you should do it while you’re young. Maybe they are correct.
The nitty-gritty is that you are the only one to really know what you are passionate about and if this is the right course for you be on. On the flipside, when thinking of changing careers you also have to take into consideration whether you are single, married with children etc… What’s right for you in your 20’s — might not be right for you in your 30’s or 40’s or even 50’s.
Thankfully, preparation, research and doing your due diligence will allow you to make a smooth transition if you think changing career is what’s needed. However, a better idea might be to stay where you are and improve upon present status. Doing so will allow you to take the necessary steps to help Reboot Your Career –without the hassles of making of entering a new industry.
Either way, before making a complete 180-degree career change — investigate the five tips below before making the new leap of faith and evaluate your current job status.
Before making any hasty decisions about exiting your current profession (and company) make sure to really look at your options. Make an evaluation of day-to-day performance, reactions and feelings. This will help you determine if changing careers is really, what is called for.
Assess whether your skills and more importantly your interests are in fact in line with your current career. If they are compatible, then changing careers would definitely be an option to look into.
Unfortunately, deciding leave for another profession is only half the battle. That’s because you still need to determine where you are headed. Without a strong guide, changing careers is like piloting a plane without a flight plan. Without one, you are headed into a strong wind that can hinder your progress and do you more damage than good!.
Look at this way; when you go on vacation, don’t you have an itinerary that tells you what you’ll be doing, what sites you will be visiting? Well, it is the same with your career. Your best bet is to brainstorm options and then narrow it down from there. Examples of worthwhile activities include talking to people in your industry — or outside your industry. This step is vital to pinpointing where exactly it is you want to go with your career change… and how to get there.
Once you have a good picture towards the career changes you want, simply make a preliminary assessment. This helps you to evaluate whether or not doing so is in the best interests of finances and workload.
Again, do more research or even shadow an industry professional who is actively doing what you want to do. Luckily, if you know someone in that field, you can ask for their assistance on determining whether you can get away with effectively changing careers and entering this particular field of interest. If this article helped you out in anyway, it’s to show you NOT to rush into anything. Do your homework, check out where you are now and see if you create the new career you want at your present job or a completely new enterprise.
Make sure to always consider the consequences of every step you might take when you’re changing careers. Yes, it can be difficult to pull off but remember this: Success occurs when opportunity meets preparedness!]]>
The ten steps to a successful personal reinvention
For Immediate Release, Delray Beach Florida Peter Fogel, a Florida based reinvention expert and author of the book If Not Now, Then When? says that most mid-life crisis’s he sees in the over 40-ish plus crowd stems from fear.
But more and more people are coming to the realization that it simply doesn’t have to be that way. You can reinvent your life and enjoy new heights of personal, professional and social achievement if you just focus on what you want and what you need to do.
“You can defy the myths that you hear about being over the hill after 40, 50, 60, or whatever.” Peter said. “It doesn’t matter if you are retiring, or are simply have reached a plateau in your job, or want to branch out from your company and go private. Reinvention will serve you well. It’s not hard and the benefits can be significant to you.”
Peter says that you can start anytime by believing that you can bring your own magical ingredients to the stew of life to create and bake a wonderful new recipe in your life. The destination is not necessarily the goal at all. Getting there is the adventure. Success these days demands experience, talent and authenticity. You can get recognized for the wealth of experience and talent you bring to the table in the area you choose to focus on.
“You don’t wake up and simply become something new,” he said. “You pick and choose what you want to do and then do your damndest to make it happen.”
Here are Peter’s ten steps to a successful personal reinvention.
1. HAVE PASSION. When entering a new field it all begins with the burning desire you have in your heart that propels you forward to make a change. Here’s an example: Let’s say you want to reinvent yourself into an Internet marketer and sell ant farms on-line. Problem is you don’t give a rat’s “you-know-what” about ant farms. You’re just doing it for fast buck because they’re a hot item now. There’s a strong chance you will fail because you have no emotional connection to ants and the joy (clears throat) they give to people. As apposed to the ant farmer who really feels its his life’s work. (Sure, he might have some “issues” about bonding with ants— but at least he will move the farms quicker.)
2. KNOW THYSELF Take a piece of paper and make a list of your strengths and your weakness — then go to a close friend of co-worker and request they be brutally honest and have them list your strengths and especially your weaknesses. Compare notes if the same weaknesses come up on both your lists… then guess what? You have some work to do on yourself.
3. HAVE A MASTER PLAN – Unless your health is at stake — don’t just quit your job. Instead, if you’re serious about moving onto a new career — just like going on a safari – you must have a map with directions (or a good guide) to get you to your new destination. Do your due diligence and investigate what this new career will give you. Is it going to give you financial stability…? Is it a saturated market? What obstacles will I encounter? If I am going to start my own business -what are the costs? Important: If you do go cold turkey and quit your present position, remember: It’s important you have enough funds (around 6 months of salary in the bank) to sustain yourself during this transition period.
4. GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE A body in motion; stays in motion… and body at rest, well… zzz. You get the picture. People tend to be “happy” in their miserable zone and will do everything they can to NOT to take action for fear of the unknown (or failure. To successfully reinvent yourself – you have to shake up your own perception of your reality and say to yourself, “What is the worse that can happen?” and still put yourself in a stressful if you need to. Tom Hanks said in a the movie, A League of their Own” to one of the other characters, “It’s baseball… it’s supposed to be hard… if it wasn’t then everyone would be doing it.”
5. CAST YOUR FEARS A SIDE There’s no getting around it… as you get older – fear rears its ugly head when you want to make a drastic change. When you’re younger you can “go for it.” When you get older, “Sometimes you want it delivered.” And that’s when self-doubt seeps in like syrup on pancakes. But know your limitations: If you have arthritis perhaps becoming a helicopter pilot in war torn Darfur is NOT your best vocational move. You have permission to be scared of the unknown — but still find the gumption to move forward towards your dream job/career. Because the only thing worse than fear… is years later and having major regrets.
6. FIND YOUR DEFINING MOMENT A defining moment is that particular time in your life that gives you a strong indication that you have to make a change in your work and, or, in your career. It can come from internal or external forces. This defining moment could be “a sign” from above (i.e. see Moses and burning bush) Or perhaps serious health issues which leaves you no choice and insists you make a change. Another defining moment could be an unexpected opportunity that comes to you… you rises to the occasion – grab the brass ring and oila — you hit pay dirt and realize that THIS is the career direction you should be heading into. Either way — you are taking action.
7. GET YOUR FAMILY ON BOARD. In the remake of the movie. “The Heart Break Kid” one of Ben Stiller’s buddies says, “Happy Wife…means a Happy Wife”.” Well, for a successful reinvention you not only need a “happy” spouse BUT a “happy” family on board as well. It’s important that your immediate dependents know there is going to be a sacrifice as either mommy or daddy ventures into uncharted territory with their new career. Patience and understanding are what’s needed during this transition time. If they don’t “get your dream” then you could end up feeling like a salmon swimming up stream.
8. BE REALISTIC – Don’t dismiss any “big idea” dreams you have about changing careers. Do your homework and really investigate if this career change is viable and can sustain a lively hood. HINT: If you are an entrepreneur and you want to start a business… see if other people are doing it and it and are successful at it. But you always have to realistic about chasing your dream of reinvention: If you are a six figure stock broker who is burnt like toast from chasing the almighty buck… and your dream is to relocate to Belize get a tan and tend bar at a tourist trap — don’t complain if your tips are not making your monthly nut.
9. GET A MASTERMIND GROUP If you have your heart set on being an entrepreneur then get yourself into a mastermind group. These are like minded people that all want to help each other. They are a support group who work together as a “sounding board” for your ideas. You don’t a group of people who are “wannabees.” You want to be in a group of people who are already successful and are doing what YOU want to do. Napoleon Hill from the book, “Think and Grow Rich” was a huge proponent of mastermind groups.
Tony Robbins is in one. Yes, TONY ROBBINS… and his contains folks that are wealthier than him. Remember: surround yourself with positive people that are at the level YOU want to reach. Don’t surround yourself with people that have the “grab the low hanging fruit” mentality.
10. FIND YOURSELF A MENTOR According to one of my mentors it takes a bout 1000 hours to learn a new skill and become proficient at it. It you can find yourself a mentor you can cut that time to about 500 hours. A mentor is someone who has been there… and done it. They are at expert guru status. These are people who can guide you in your quest – regardless of your age… to help you achieve your goals. No, you can’t go to the yellow pages and google in “Mentors in San Diego” you have to find these people… cajole them… praise them… and then work out an arrangement that serves both of you.
If Not Now, Then When, by Peter Fogel is available online and at bookstores nationwide.
Peter Fogel is a reinvention expert. For more information visit www.reinventyourselfnow.com. or call 561-245-5252. You can ask Peter a question by sending him an email at email@example.com.
Unleash your “Inner Entrepreneur” so you can quickly attract challenges that are more meaningful, be in demand, and yes — make more money at your job!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Jul 21, 2011 – Award winning humorist, writer, speaker and author, Peter J. Fogel, has released his newest book, Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace…(If You Still Have a Job!) to communicate proven, effective strategies that will take anyone from “getting by” to enviable success.
Fogel’s genuine insight and naturally humorous approach to some of life’s toughest career challenges will instantly inspire those craving a change, and bring new life to those who believe they’ve been defeated.
Reboot Your Career will introduce these strategies and much more:
• The # 1 kick-butt technique to getting your skills recognized and helping you earn up to $20,000-$30,000 even $40,000 a year or more! Page 55
• The “Career GPS” that’ll guide you to a smooth and rewarding reinvention. Page 31
• One of the best-kept secrets to quickly making yourself MORE valuable in the eyes of your co-workers and your bosses. Page 55
Learn how to BRAND yourself so company decision makers can promote you faster over your competition, IDENTIFY career obstacles and bust through them for job advancement, ATTRACT meaningful and enjoyable work that complements your talents and enables you to contribute on a higher level, and BOOST your marketability, confidence, and mindset to take control of your professional and financial future.
About the author: Peter “The Reinvention Guy” Fogel has worked on many TV shows including Married With Children, Hope and Faith, and Whoopi with Whoopi Goldberg. He transitioned from a successful stand-up comedy career to an in-demand freelance advertising copywriter, public speaker and problem solver. He’s also the author of the critically acclaimed book If Not Now… Then When?: Stories and Strategies of People Over 40 Who Have Successfully Reinvented Themselves.
Peter is also the Co-host of the #1 self-indulgent help program on Internet Radio – It’s BEYOND Complicated: The Boomer Humor Radio Show heard on talkzone.com http://www.itsbeyondcomplicated.com
What they’re saying about Reboot Your Career: “Never before has a book been so relevant for the times than Peter’s book, Reboot Your Career. If you want to learn how to master the process to reinventing yourself, your brand, and your income potential, devour this book! And believe me, you’ll laugh your way through it!”
~Lisa Jimenez M.Ed., International Speaker and Best- Selling Author of Conquer Fear!
Title: Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace… (If You Still Have a Job!)
Author: Peter Fogel
Genre: Self Improvement, Business
ISBN: 0883911957, 978-0883911952
Publication Date: May 2011
Publisher: Frederick Fell Publishers
For more book information go http://www.reinventyourselfnow.com/reboot-your-career
Peter J. Fogel, noted expert on how to successfully re-invent life after 40, is releasing his latest book, Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace.. (If You Still Have a Job!) His book presents proven strategies in a witty, engaging matter.
08.02.2011– Delray Beach, Florida– Peter “The Reinvention Guy” Fogel knows about career re-invention; he took a career as a successful stand-up comedian and actor and transitioned himself into a freelance business writer, marketing consultant and professional speaker/problem solver. After appearing in numerous television shows, Peter decided that it was time to make a complete 180 degree career change in his life.
His newest book, Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace..(If You Still Have a Job!), presents the skills he found that can help propel readers to achieve the same positive change in their careers (whether presently employed, or about to be employed.)
“The Reinvention Guy” covers concepts such as employee branding, increasing employee marketability, becoming “invaluable” in the workplace, and attracting meaningful and enjoyable work.
In addition, “Reboot Your Career” reveals how workers and bosses can work together more efficiently to help grow their companies… regardless of the economy!
Readers will discover:
The # 1 kick-butt technique to getting their skills recognized and helping earn up to $20,000-$30,000, even $40,000 a year or more! Page 55
7 “landmine” excuses one should NEVER, EVER give your boss. If you do, you will NEVER, EVER get your dream promotion. Page 68
The “Career GPS” that’ll guide the reader to a smooth and rewarding reinvention. Page 31
6 ways a boss can nurture team building stress-free creativity so the business, department, or division is more profitable! Page 229
How to expand employees’ roles so the company grows rapidly! Page 56
With funny business cartoons that lampoon today’s work environment… “Reboot your Career” is a fun, pragmatic, how-to book written in a fast paced, breezy style that contains meaningful advice and humor.
International Speaker and Best-Selling Author of Conquer Fear!, Lisa Jimenez M.Ed. states, “Never before has a book been so relevant for the times than Peter’s book, Reboot Your Career. If you want to learn how to master the process of reinventing yourself, your brand, and your income potential, devour this book! And believe me, you’ll laugh your way through it!”
About Peter J. Fogel
Peter “The Reinvention Guy” Fogel has worked on many TV shows including Married With Children, Hope and Faith, and Whoopi with Whoopi Goldberg. He is currently an in-demand freelance advertising copywriter, public speaker and problem solver.
Peter is the author of the critically acclaimed book If Not Now… Then When? Stories and Strategies of People Over 40 Who Have Successfully Reinvented Themselves. He is also the Co-host of the #1 self-indulgent help program on Internet Radio, It’s BEYOND Complicated: The Boomer Humor Radio Show heard on http://www.talkzone.com
For more information about Peter J. Fogel, or this particular news angle, please contact Peter at 561-245-5252 or visit http://www.reinventyourselfnow.com/reboot-your-career/]]>
According to tcpalm.com Florida is about to be overrun with Baby Boomers (born between 1946-1964) Between 2010 and 2030, boomers are expected to descend upon the Sunshine State
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ft. Lauderdale, FL September 08, 2011 — According to tcpalm.com Florida is about to be overrun with Baby Boomers (born between 1946-1964) Between 2010 and 2030, boomers are expected to descend upon the Sunshine State in record numbers as the state’s largest age group retires. In a nutshell, the Boomers have money and Florida would love you to spend it here, thank you very much!
And Its BEYOND Complicated: The Boomer Humor Radio Show — the #1 self-indulgent help program on Internet Radio (heard every Monday at 4-5PM EST on talkzone.com) wants to do its part by promoting Florida and connecting advertisers with this affluent generation. The Boomer Humor Radio Show is the love child of author/humorists — and former northeast transplants — Peter “The Reinvention Guy” Fogel and Anna “The Armenian Goddess” Collins.
For over two decades, Fogel and Collins were working comedians having appeared — or worked on over twenty-five television shows including Comic Strip Live, HBO’s Comedy Central, VH-!, Married with Children etc. So what do two former working comics know about advertising and radio? It seems plenty.
Fogel says, “In my early show business days I was a voice-over actor who hawked products for American Express, Zuma, Whisk, Miller Lite and Mazda. I also did a lot of radio promoting club dates at local venues that I was performing at!”
Anna chimes in, “And I was a radio copywriter writing advertising spots at a Boston radio station.” Fast forward today, Fogel reinvented himself into a direct response copywriter, marketing and branding strategist. His partner in mirth, The Armenian Goddess, reinvented herself into a graphic designer and animator. And thus Boomer Humor Productions was conceived, born and nurtured.
Fogel says, “Consumers are inundated with over 3000 advertising messages a day from TV, Radio and the Internet. We felt it’s vital that our advertisers message stand out from their competitions. To accomplish that, we create Internet Radio spots for our show — and then combine those spots with animation (ANNAmationTM) The end results are “animercials!”TM Collins adds, “We’re using our comedy writing strengths and animation to hook the viewer into our advertiser’s message. It’s a one-two punch of brand awareness and a strong call to action!”
From the show’s success, Fogel and Collins have a Global Internet Radio following — as well as a local one due to the many comedy benefit gigs they do for the Miami Dade Autism Society. Their club audience knows about local retailers as well as national companies that have an internet presence as well. (The Home Depot, Jamba Juice)
Autism Fundraiser/benefit hosted by comedians Peter Fogel and Anna Collins attracted singer Jose Feliciano who performed on the night.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida August 2, 2011 — Author/Humorists Peter Fogel and Anna Collins, hosts of Its Beyond Complicated: The Boomer Humor Radio Show (talkzone.com) had a surprise visit by Grammy Award Winning singer and songwriter Jose Feliciano at a recent Autism comedy show/fundraiser held at restaurant Trattoria Bella Cibo in Margate on July 21st. (www.comedyforautism.com)
Says Collins about the fun-filled evening, “It was BEYOND great! We raised money for Autism. But what capped the night was having Jose Feliciano come in and perform three hit songs for an audience that gave him a standing ovation!”
Collin’s co-host Peter Fogel adds, “When an icon of his stature gives of his time and talents to raise awareness for Autism then we know delivering comedy shows like this to the public is a win-win for everyone involved!”
Collins has been doing work for Autism for years and decided with her producing partner, Peter Fogel, that their radio show was the perfect vehicle to help educate their growing fan base about this debilitating disease that affects one in ninety babies born today.
Fogel’s and Collin’s company Boomer Humor Productions hope to do more comedy show benefits for Autism in Florida and around the country and to get more celebrities involved.
However, these two funny people aren’t stopping there: The Boomer Humor Radio show is going to donate a portion of their sponsorship and advertising dollars to Autism as well.
Interested Sponsors and Advertisers can contact their Marketing Director, Minerva Van Horne 954-491-6206 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s BEYOND Complicated: The Boomer Humor Radio Show — the #1 self-indulgent help program on radio — can be heard LIVE every Monday from 4-5 PM EST at http://www.talkzone.com/shows/157/beyond.html
The funny and informative show is geared towards helping Boomers overcome the many challenges they face today. Topics include Career Reinvention, Alternative Health Breakthroughs, Finances, Internet Dating, Astrology, Wine Selection, as well as dealing with Dysfunctional Relationships (of all shapes and sizes.)
Past celebrity interviews on the show include Academy Award Nominee, Chazz Palminteri (Bronx Tale, Bullets Over Broadway)
Fans of the Boomer Humor Radio Show can call in at 888-463-6748 Show archives and downloadable replays can be found at http://www.itsbeyondcomplicated.com, http://www.talkzone.com/shows/157/beyond.html … or at itunes.com http://tinyurl.com/3gqazcg]]>
Ft. Lauderdale, FL September 24, 2011 — No celebrity marketer today can help you climb over obstacles while dropping those nasty pounds faster, than Global Mogul Jake Steinfeld. Which is exactly what he did on talkzone’s hit new entertainment show, Its Beyond Complicated: The Boomer Humor Radio Show.
The #1 self-indulgent help program on Internet Radio. Mondays 4-5PM EST (www.talkzone.com/shows/157/beyond.html) And no one is more self-indulgent than Jake’s boyhood friend, Humorist/Author and Co-Host Peter “The Reinvention Guy” Fogel, who asked Jake to be on the show.
Fogel says, “Jake and I grew up together on Baldwin, Long Island. In fact, I played little league with his brothers Andrew and Peter. No matter how successful Jake is — he’s still the down-to-earth great guy I knew as a kid! And he also loves doing internet radio… which by the way is taking off with over 80 million listeners world-wide and still growing!”
Adds co-host Collins, “Peter and I niched our show to boomers, because we’re boomers, the largest aging population (over 76 million) in the US. Our generation has special needs. Besides running the country — the average boomer today is dealing with an uncertain financial future, empty nest syndrome –as well as caring for elderly parents!”
The comedy duo (who have a “Regis and Kelly” feel to them) has one main goal: to enlighten… inform … and entertain the boomer audience (and anyone with a pulse) by helping them have a better quality of life with their content, humor… and of course, their sponsor’s products.
The show’s motto is “strategies that work… conversations that make you laugh!” And it must be working because the hilarious program which highlights Fogel’s and Collins on and off-air relationship (they’re dating) also attracts many author experts from a variety of fields … as well as celebrities, such as Academy Award Nominee Chazz Palminiteri (A Bronx Tale) Barry Livingston (Social Network, My Three Sons!)
Last week’s episode highlighted actor and soap opera hot throb, Sean Kanan (The Young and the Restless and Karate Kid III movie), who discussed his new book: The Modern Gentleman, Cooking and Entertaining with Sean Kanan.
Boomer Humor Productions which produces the show also gives back to the community by doing live comedy benefit shows with Fogel and Collins for the Autism Society of Miami-Dade and Broward County. (www.comedyforautism.com)
Boomer Humor Radio show’s episodes are archived for downloading at www.talkzone.com/shows/157/beyond.html and at itunes (www.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/its-beyond-complicated!/id449285125)
For further information on past and future guests, advertising rates, or to sign up for the show’s VIP Mailing List that gives Special Sponsor Discounts — visit http://www.boomerhumorradio.com.
Minerva Can Horne
Boomer Humor Productions
5079 N. Dixie Highway Suite 274
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (PRWEB) June 30, 2011 TalkZone Internet Talk Radio (http://www.talkzone.com) announces the addition of “It’s BEYOND Complicated: The Boomer Humor Radio Show” with Author/Humorists Peter “The Reinvention Guy” Fogel and Anna “The Armenian Goddess” Collins, to its lineup of quality on-line talk programs.
The live, weekly one-hour freewheeling “anything can happen” program premiered Monday June 27 from 4:00-5:00 PM Eastern Central Time on TalkZone.com. Future shows will be available on-demand 24/7 and as podcasts too.
The show’s producers were overjoyed to have as the show’s first guest none other than Oscar Nominated Actor Chazz Palminteri (A Bronx Tale, Bullets Over Broadway, Mulholland Falls).
“It’s BEYOND Complicated” uses humor as its modus operandi to help Baby Boomers overcome the many challenges they face in ‘Boomerdom.’
Topics include Career Reinvention, Alternative Health Breakthroughs, Finances, Internet Dating, Astrology, Wine Selection, as well as dealing with Dysfunctional Relationships (of all shapes and sizes.)
The shows will include unrelenting host rants on topical events, along with advice from author expert guests, as well as surprise celebrity guests shamelessly plugging their next project.
Because the hosts love audience interaction, listeners can phone or email “The Reinvention Guy” and “The Goddess”, to discuss the many issues facing Boomers as they ‘mature’ and fight off the unrelenting offers of joining AARP!
Despite their youthful appearances, Fogel and Collins have over 50 years experience of making audiences laugh at their unique observations. “With strategies that work… and conversations that make you laugh,” these hilarious co-host’s absurdest look at Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Boomer Happiness will make this MUST LISTEN, radio.
Co-Host Peter Fogel joyfully states: “Anna is the Ying to my Yang. She’s hysterical and the audiences are going to LOVE her female perspective on the topics we tackle!”
Anna replies, “I love working with Peter (What else am I going to say? He’s sitting right beside me now.) Seriously, Peter’s intelligence, characters and impressions truly hit my comedic buttons like no man has ever done before. What else could a woman want in a relationship?”
Chris Witting, CEO of TalkZone.com, said: “I believe this is the only ‘self-indulgent help program’ on Internet Radio! Humor, plus loads of valuable content make it the perfect match for us. We believe “It’s BEYOND Complicated” is going to be one of the new hits at TalkZone.com.”
With tongue-firmly-in-cheek, Fogel states, “We want to listeners to experience the wonders of South Florida which is why we’re broadcasting from the foreclosure Capital of the world, Sunny Fort Lauderdale — the suburbs of the Caribbean. Anna and I hope to tap into our loyal local fan base and hopefully gain new ones from around the globe!”
TalkZone.com is part of Syndication Networks Corporation (SNC), the Chicago-based radio syndicator. TalkZone Internet Talk Radio features quality talk shows in all genres, from sports to information, entertainment to business, general talk, and more. The site streams talk shows 24/7 and is completely free to listeners.